If a particular type of ticket is sold out before sales are closed please send an email to the event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire if we have additional space available. The venue only enables us to have a certain number of Dominant Women seated comfortably.Thanks for understanding.
Please refer to our event description and FAQ below for further information.
You are Invited...
Come and be pampered at our Sunday Afternoon Tea - a casually elegant event catering to Dominant Women and all who love to serve them.
Here is finally a place for all Dominant Women; from the skilled dominatrix to the confidently strict disciplinarian, and those simply curious to explore what it feels like to extract obedience with a sly smile and a knowing glance.
Relax and unwind with delicious tea and sumptuous homemade hors d’oeuvres. Meet other Sovereign Women and indulge yourself in the splendor of being waited on by a bevy of obedient servants.
After dessert, invite your favorite server to indulge your other appetites. We provide plenty of space, equipment and supplies for everything from erotic foot worship to vigorous lashings.
Servers: Experience the joy and satisfaction of perfect service. We will equip you with everything you need. You need only provide the willingness to serve and the skill to do so.
If you've spotted the Top of your dreams, but aren't sure how to approach, your hostess is happy to make semi-formal introductions. The rest is up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When & Where does this Happen?
- The Women's Sovereign Tea occurs on the 2nd Sunday of each month at the Center for Sex Positive Culture, in Seattle, Washington.
Who can attend?
- The Women's Sovereign Tea is open to all CSPC members and their invited guests. Non-members must be invited by a member, or have prior permission from the Hostess in order to attend.
What do we mean by "Sovereign"?
- We invite all Women who Top, Women who are Dominant, Women who are exploring Dominance, or Women who are curious about what it is like to be waited on and served.
What do we mean by "Women"?
- The Women's Sovereign Tea does not require female ID. However, we ask that our seated guests identify as women in their daily lives.
What time should I arrive?
- We ask that servers arrive at 12pm to help set up for the event. As we are arranging the furniture and decorating the space, Sovereign Women are welcome to relax and socialize in a nearby space, or take advantage of our facilities to freshen up. Servers are also expected to remain for clean up after 5pm for clean up after 5pm and plan to spend a total of 6 hours at the event.
- All Sovereign Women should plan to arrive by 1pm for Tea Service. Attendees arriving after 2pm may not be served.
What should I wear?
- We tell everyone: Wear what makes you feel sexy. Dress to impress, but wear something that makes you feel comfortable and attractive. Fetish wear is encouraged, but not required.
- We kindly ask that all genitalia are covered during Tea & Food Service.
What should I expect?
- When servers arrive, they will receive instructions as to their duties. This will start with general setup of the space, retrieval of dishes and servingware, and decoration. When food service begins, servers will receive further instructions as to how to best serve our guests.
- Sovereign Women (also referred to as Seated Guests) are served tea and hors d'oeuvres in several courses. The resulting meal is light but satisfying.
- After dessert, we ask that all servers assist with dishes and cleanup. We do all that we can to make sure cleanup is done swiftly and efficiently in order to allow time to play.
- After that, we encourage everyone to relax and enjoy themselves in whatever way feels best.
- There are comfortable couches and cushions, linens and towels, safer sex supplies and plenty of equipment, from spanking benches to free standing racks. Bring your favorite toys!
- Finally, at 5pm, we ask the servers to help us put the space back in order and put away all of the dishes.
Can I bring my own Personal Servant?
- Personal Servants or Attendants are welcome to attend the Tea. Your Personal Attendant can serve the entire group, can serve only you, or is welcome to sit obediently at your feet as you are served. The details are entirely up to you. Please let us know of your plans, so that we can accommodate your desires. Please note: Space for Personal Attendants is limited. Once our limit is reached, we may ask that your attendant assist with other guests.
Can I just watch?
- The Women's Sovereign Tea is an experiential event. We ask that all attendees participate on some level. Servers who are just starting out, are shy or unsure, may feel more comfortable assisting in the kitchen or simply pouring water. We do our best to make everyone feel comfortable, but do ask that everyone who attends this event contributes to the event in some way.
What if I have allergies / dietary restrictions?
- Please include your dietary restrictions or allergies with your RSVP. We do our best to offer vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free options, and are always willing to provide other options as well, with advance notice.
Why should I purchase a ticket in advance?
- Purchasing tickets in advance allows us to defray some of our food costs, and to accurately determine how many guests to expect. It is greatly appreciated! However, if you would prefer not to purchase a ticket in advance, an RSVP sent to email@example.com will guarantee the advance purchase prices.
How much does it cost?
We encourage all attendees to purchase tickets or RSVP at least 48 hours in advance.
- Members: $30
- Guests: $40
- Premium Members, Metal Volunteers or AYCE Cardholders: $20
- $10 Discount for Advance Ticket Purchase - This discount is reflected in your ticket purchase here on Ticketleap.
Ticket purchase or rsvp must be made absolutely no less than 48 hours in advance.
Purchase tickets early to guarantee seating. This event has sold out for three months in a row in 2014
Note – Space is limited, as is our supply of food. We cannot guarantee that anyone arriving at the door without advance notice will be provided with food or admitted to the event if we have reached capacity.
Where can I get more information?
What information do you need with my RSVP?
- Name on CSPC Membership Card
- CSPC Member Number
- CSPC Membership Status (i.e. Basic Member, Premium Member, AYCE Cardholder, Non-Member)
- Will you be attending as a Sovereign Woman or as a server?
- Any dietary restrictions or allergies
- Anything else we should know about you to make your afternoon more pleasant
If you will be bringing a guest, please provide the same information for your guest.
Please note: We appreciate this information with every RSVP. Please do not assume that we will remember your dietary restrictions or your membership status. Thank you!
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.